Today our guest is a professional model Anna Grigoryan who has recently won the first place at the International Prestigious Competition "MISS PHOTO MODELS OF THE UNIVERSE". We will remind that the competition was taken place in the amazing medieval castle of Saint Peter. So, who who is Anna Grigoryan?
Date of birth -October 9, 1995 in Yerevan.
Year - Boar
Zodiac sign– Scales
Since her childhood Anna studied in the State Choreographic School. Dance became integral part and accompanied her everywhere - from kitchen of the house to a workplace. Her mother has a great role in Anna`s life ,who also took professional dancing classes. Anna told about it in an exclusive interview for "FMG NEWS".
- Anna, our conversation will be difficult as it is important for us to introduce to the public a real Anna not just the model. And our first question: what languages do you know?
- For me, of course, the native language is Armenian, besides I know Russian and English languages as well .
- Anna, you have told that you graduated from the State Choreographic School. What does dance mean for you and what kind of dances do you prefer?
- I have graduated from faculty of choreography, was engaged in the ballet, but most of all I like modern and Armenian national dances. Without thinking I can say that dances are the important part of my life.
- Have you ever participated in beauty contests?
- Yes, I participated in the International Competition "Princess of The Globe 2014" though then it was very difficult decision for me. I Always heard only bad opinions about competitions like that in Armenia .people used to say that there is a very low level of competitions. It, of course, kept me from participation in such competitions .
-Whereas how have you appeared among participants of a competition?
- My friend has told me that there is a casting for participation in the competition "Princess of The Globe 2014" which will be organized on the bank of the Aegean Sea. The fact that the famous person in this sphere - Ashot Khachatryan, was the organizer of a competition was important. I have made a portfolio and the documents, and have been pleasantly surprised that I have been chosen.
- You have told that you have given a portfolio for participation in a competition. Did you have an experience in model business before?
- Yes, I have finished a-3-month courses in the Model Agency "You Can" and have got the certificate. After that I worked as model for advertising campaigns, participated in fashion shows for the famous designers and a brand companies.
- You have won nothing at that time . Does not it upset you?
- Well, I can not say anything. I have got the title "Ms. Talant" which can mean 4 - 5 place. And in a competition where the best girls of the planet from more than 25 countries take part, it is not so bad result . Though, frankly speaking, at that time ambitions were great as I had a strong wish to bring a crown to Armenia.
- What kind of feelings have you got then at a competition?
- You know, at that time I was still too young and felt a certain discomfort. I didn't know English and it was absolutely difficult to communicate with contestants. I wanted to present Armenia very well and therefore I was nervous all the time. But thanking to Ashot Khachatryan who constantly encouraged me, I began to feel more confident. It helped me to find many good friends from the different countries with whom the friendly relations have still remained.
- How did you appear at the competition "Ms. Fotomodel — 2017"?
- As along with dances model business also became a part of my life, I wanted to try to represent me as a model as well in a professional competitions. And here, 3 years later, Ashot Khachatryan has advised me to participate in this competition. I, of course, without hesitating ,have made the positive decision as I knew about high moral and human qualities of Ashot Sergeyevich. He would never advise something doubtful.
-Were there other professional offers after the competition?
- There were several offers from the leading fashion houses and photographers. Generally professional photo shoots were offered for the large companies and glossy magazines, but I had to refuse them because of lack of time, only the invitation to participate in a beauty contest of "Ms. Tourizm of 2017" which will take place from November 20 to December 7 this year.In 2018 I will represent Armenia at the competition "Miss Earth - 2018". Now I am busy with preparation for these prestigious competitions.
- What are your plans for the future?
Now I am just preparing for competitions, as it is very serious responsibility. In my free time I will begin to study Italian.
- What will you recommend to other girls, who want to participate in beauty contests?
- It is very important to choose the right agency, which will organize a competition, as there are a lot of scams and fraud in this sphere . Therefore, I recommend to contact the World League of beauty and fashion or the Model Agency "Miss 7 Continents". And, what is the most important thing you should do , enrich your knowledge. This will allow you to be confident anywhere in the world and to represent Armenia worthily.
- What has given you participation in competitions?
- At first, I was exempted from unnecessary complexes, became more free and, secondly,I have got a lot of positive emotions. And what is the most important, I have got many good friends from different countries. By the way, next year several my girlfriends - participants of a competition will visit Armenia. I invited them.
- That it is more important for you: career or family?
- Now it is very important for me to become a professional model. After that, of course, I will be ready to create my family and fill the house with beauty, care and love. I hope that I will meet my prince who will share my interests and work.
-Would you like to add something
-Taking an opportunity I want to thank sincerely the president of "The world League of Beauty and Fashion" Ashot Khachatryan and all organizers, assistants and all stuff for the high quality of competition, positive emotions and unique conditions created for the contestants during trainings and accommodation.
- Thanks for the interview ,we wish you success in the planned actions. We will watch and we will surely tell our readers about competitions.