Ink Master Winner Scott Marshall Died of Heroin Overdose
- 16.12.2015, 07:22,
- Entertainment News
Almost two months after Scott Marshall passed away, the DuPage County medical examiner's office has determined that a heroin overdose was behind Ink Masterwinner's death, The Wrap reports.
Marshall died in late October at the age of 41, in an Illinois hotel after not feeling well enough to drive
Read More >
Other Links From TVGuide.com
Views today: 5178
Thank you for your attention
We would be most grateful if you share this article in the social networks.